E Mail: email@example.com
Julie Loewenstine has vast experience in nursing & OT in: neurologic, oncology, neuromuscular, autoimmune, autism, global chronic pain & psychological conditions, diseases/disorders. She strongly believes in holistic & integrative approaches, focusing on chronic inflammation.
In the body with “food as medicine”, utilizing primarily the alkaline diet, Ayurveda, herbal, vitamin & amino acid supplementation. Julie Loewenstine passionately feels the “mind/body/soul”connection is key to our healing, incorporating Reiki/healing touch & self empowerment to attain an optimal state of well being. Her greatest of all passions are applying healing touch techniques to help hospice patients with pain & end of life transitioning, as well as applying those techniques with autistic children to bring about a more calm & centered state of being. Regenerative, biomedical, research & genetic studies are always a constant in her everyday reading & interests.
- BSN, Nursing: Mount St Joseph University
- Physician Asst. Program: Kettering College Med
- AAS, Occupational Therapy: CSTC College
- Reiki Master/Teacher
- Holistic/Alternative Health Practitioner
- Oncology/Palliative Care
- Neurological, TBI & Neuromuscular Disorders
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Sensory Processing Disorders
- Pain Management
- Holistic Approaches to Diseases
- Psychiatric: Anxiety, Depression, PTDS, ADD/ADHD, LDN (low dose naltrexone) Advocate,
- Teacher/Mentor: Self Empowerment
Julie is a board member for a biomedical company; Regenerage. She has been interested in stem cell research for years and has traveled with physicians to other countries to explore stem cell procedures and further research.